A selection compact wheeled loader models manufactured by Tobroco-Giant are to be made available in the orange colours of Doosan and will be sold under the Doosan name through the brand’s European dealer network.
The development comes after Doosan Infracore Europe signed an exclusive supply agreement with Netherlands-based Tobroco-Giant, a leading manufacturer of compact wheeled loaders for materials handling, construction, rental, agriculture and landscaping.
Doosan Infracore Europe’s CEO, Chris Jeong, said he was delighted with the new partnership with Tobroco-Giant.
“Doosan Infracore is constantly looking at improving and extending the product offering from the company, to ensure our customers have the most innovative and competitive solutions for their needs,” he added. “With Tobroco-Giant, we have a partner with long-standing experience and a high-performing range of compact wheeled loaders.”
Tobroco-Giant’s CEO Toine Brock said the new partnership was the next milestone in the growth of his company.
“Doosan is well known for its innovative products and customer service, which is a great fit for Tobroco-Giant,” he added. “We’re looking forward to working with Doosan Infracore Europe to grow the market for compact wheeled loaders.”
The first models to be supplied under the new agreement will be in the weight category from 3,500kg to 5,000kg, and will be available during in 2022. Overall, the new partnership covers a total of five compact wheeled loader models that will be distributed across all of Europe.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022