Doosan Infracore Europe has appointed Blue Machinery (Central) Ltd (Blue Central), based at Northwich in Cheshire, as its new authorised dealer for North-West England and North Wales.
Blue Central covers Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside (including the Wirral), Cheshire, North Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham and the Islands of Anglesey and the Isle of Man. The company is now solely responsible in these areas for sales and servicing of the Doosan crawler, wheeled and mini/midi excavator, wheel loader, articulated dump truck and attachment ranges.
“We’re delighted to appoint Blue Central as our new authorised dealer for North-West England and North Wales,” Doosan’s regional manager for UK-North and Nordics, Kim Dudley, said. “The company combines excellent product and sales expertise with very strong aftermarket and parts support for Doosan equipment customers in the region. With all the new developments in our product ranges we launched last year, together with many more to come this year, 2022 promises to be an exciting year.”
The new Doosan dealership has led to significant investment at Blue Central, with the acquisition of a second facility – a new four-acre site at Nantwich that will act as a dedicated depot for Doosan equipment and spare parts.
Blue Central has also expanded its workforce to help support the Doosan brand with the addition of a new operations team and sales representatives. The company has also recruited a number of factory-trained engineers who have been provided with specific diagnostic tooling and equipment.
The sales director at Blue Central, Sean McGeary, said he was very excited to introduce the Doosan product range to the company’s supplier portfolio.
“We recognise the significant market share that Doosan has in the region and feel that the range complements our existing suppliers and helps us complete the product offering for our clients,” he added. “The Doosan range spans all our existing industry sectors from construction, demolition, quarrying and earthmoving to recycling and scrap handling, as well as ports, rail and plant hire.”
Blue Central customers benefit from a superb on-site service network, covering everything from emergency repairs to routine maintenance. The company’s factory-trained engineers have many years of hands-on experience of repairs and servicing of all types of plant and machinery.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022