Samson Group has strengthened its presence in the UK by signing a distribution contract for the Samson and Pichon brands with the Wales and West Midlands dealer Tallis Amos Group (TAG).
“TAG is a well-established company and is a major supplier with a strong position in the region,” the export sales manager for Samson and Pichon at Samson Group, Torben Larsen, said. “With four outlets, it offers an efficient local service to its customers. This was essential for us as a manufacturer and supplier as we share those values.”
The group sales manager at TAG, Matthew Thompson, said he was delighted to be appointed as the first dual-franchise Samson and Pichon dealer in the UK.
“With both brands being renowned for their durability and quality, they complement our existing product offering perfectly,” he added. “We’re seeing an increasing demand from customers for accurate application of high-volume muck, slurry and digestate. The addition of Samson and Pichon brands allow us to offer large capacity tankers and rear discharge spreaders as well as parts and service support to customers across the West Midlands and South Wales.”
TAG has already placed orders for stock and demonstration machines – but more importantly, local farmers and contractors have already taken advantage of the agreement by purchasing machines from Samson Group.
The accurate application of livestock slurry and liquid digestate is increasingly a focus for many livestock and arable farms. In the face of rising fertiliser prices a natural source of organic nutrients is valued for both grassland and arable crops. By choosing the right slurry tankers and muck spreaders, they can make the best economic and environmental gains.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022