The new Philips Ultinon Drive 5000L series work lights combine the brightness and clarity of light from LEDs with a rugged design to create a fresh generation of road-legal lightbars for on- and off-road vehicles, with the option of an off-road boost.
The lightbar provides superior visibility of about 400m or more and gives drivers a clearer view of the way ahead and more time to plan or react to changing conditions. The high-lumen LEDs produce a combined spot and floodlight that shines far and wide illuminating potential hazards on the roadside as well as in front of the vehicle. The cool 6500 Kelvin colour temperature enhances driver focus without inducing eye-strain. The top-or-the-range UD5050L has an integrated off-road boost function that generates 4,000 lumens at full power, offering even greater visibility away from the highway.
The sturdy, single-piece build of the Philips Ultinon Drive 5000L series allows for optimised heat management and consistently high light output. IK07 standard impact resistance ensures trouble-free performance on uneven surfaces and the unbreakable polycarbonate lens will withstand bangs and scratches.
Aided by an ingenious design, dust and water resistance to IP68 and IP69K standards means that these lightbars can take dusty trails and power washers in their stride. Robust connectors keep the power flowing and the lightbars’ stainless-steel mounting brackets are corrosion-free and capable of handling snow, ice and even salt. In short, the 5000L series is engineered for years of reliable service.
Fully compliant with ECE R149 standards, the new Philips lightbars are approved for use on public roads. They have also been tested to EMC R10 specification, guaranteeing they will function smoothly without interference to the vehicle’s electrical systems.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022