New Holland Agriculture has announced a new strategic partnership with the Canadian combine header manufacturer MacDon Industries. Under the agreement, MacDon will distribute a full line of co-branded combine draper headers through New Holland dealers worldwide, with the exception of South America, ready for season 2023.
MacDon, which is based in Manitoba, has manufactured high-performance harvesting equipment for more than 70 years and will also continue to manufacture and distribute its full line of combine draper headers for all major combine brands under the MacDon brand.
“Since New Holland first pioneered the Twin Rotor combine in 1975, our brand has always focused on delivering the highest grain quality and lowest crop loss for our customers,” New Holland brand president Carlo Lambro said. “By leveraging the strength of New Holland’s world-leading combine harvester product line and dealer network with MacDon’s world-leading combine draper header expertise and products, together we’ll provide a best-in-class harvesting package for our dealers and customers.”
The new, co-branded draper headers will compliment New Holland’s wide offering of combine headers. Production of New Holland’s Varifeed grain headers and CornMaster corn headers will continue, allowing the brand to offer the best header solutions for all customers.
New Holland’s head of harvesting product management, Lars Skjoldager Sorensen, said both New Holland and MacDon were well established as leaders within our respective areas of the harvesting process.
“Bringing together the expertise from both brands will unlock the potential to significantly increase our customers’ in-field performance and decrease their running costs,” he added. “This partnership creates a best-case scenario for both brands, our dealers, and most importantly, our customers.”
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022