Krone has launched an innovative cutterbar folding system for its EasyCut folding conditioner mower, which is a world first in the disc mower market segment.
The new EasyCut F 400CV Fold has a maximum working width of 4.04m. It’s claimed to boost efficiencies and work rates in comparison with traditional front mowers of a maximum 3.20m width, and yet doesn’t exceed the statutory 3.0m transport width. It’s ideal in set-ups with a three-point or trailed rear mower or a butterfly combination.
When changing over for road transport, a hydraulic slewing gearbox folds the two outer discs into the space between the tractor wheels and the mower to reduce the width to less than 3.0m. At the same time, the driveline isn’t cut and the discs remain in cutting position.
Folding is hydraulic and sequence is triggered easily and conveniently from the cab. As the machine arrives in the field, the discs fold back into working position and are hydraulically secured in their working positions. The side guards fold into working position of up to 4.04m.
The wide working width eliminates the risk of the tractor running on cut grass and stripes of uncut grass.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022