New Holland has announced that Haynes Agricultural Ltd has completed its acquisition of neighbouring dealership Oakes Bros Ltd.
Haynes, which is one of New Holland’s longest established dealers in the UK, will now operate six New Holland Agriculture depots covering parts of Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire and Surrey, also making it one of the largest New Holland dealers in the country.
The former Oakes Bros depots have been retained – at Micheldever, Hampshire; at Horsham, West Sussex; and at East Ilsley, Berkshire – providing customers in these areas with a continuity of service. All of the staff in those depots have transferred to Haynes to further enhance this continuity.
Haynes agricultural operations director, Adrian Woods, said he was delighted to have been able to expand the firm’s agricultural operations across the south of England.
“We look forward to working with all of our new staff and customers in our new territory and wish them a warm welcome to Haynes as we develop our business in the area together with New Holland,” he added.
The chairman and CEO of the Haynes Group, Andrew Haynes, said Haynes and Oakes shared similar values and he believed the acquisition was a natural fit for his business as it significantly widens Haynes’ depot footprint and coverage for New Holland.
“Over time, this should provide us with increased economies of scale with more shared resources, which should, in turn, enable us to provide an even better service to our farming customers,” he added.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022