Tramspread has become the sole UK distributor of Roelama slurry applicators. The Roelama range is manufactured in The Netherlands and includes trailing shoe machines with working widths of 6.4m to 12m.
“Roelama manufactures high-quality, easy-to-maintain trailing shoe applicators that can be used with an umbilical system or mounted to a tanker,” Tramspread managing director Terry Baker said.
The Sleepflex and Sleepflex Farmer models can be specified with trailing shoes or cutting disks and have a vertical, three- or five-part hydraulic folding mechanism. The swinging arm for the drag hose has been neatly designed to prevent the hose from running underneath by angling it away from the machine at all times.
“The Sleepflex Farmer is a professional machine,” Mr Baker added. “It has adjustable wheels and 20cm row distance spacing to maximise precision nutrient application.”
The Sleepflex is a 12m unit that’s suitable for larger farms and contractors. It features an integrated lift, fully electrical hydraulic steering and two turning points on the swinging arm that enable the operator to reverse without crossing the drag hose. This helps to manoeuvre the wider width machine in tight spaces.
Both machines require less maintenance than some competitor units due to the design needing fewer turning points which reduces greasing.
“There are also some optional extras such as section control and flow meters that’ll appeal to those looking for a precision led approach to nutrient application,” Mr Baker said.
Tramspread offers the Sleepflex Farmer in working widths of 6.4m, 7.2m, 8.0m and 8.8m and the Sleepflex at a working width of 12m.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022