Väderstad has launched the Spirit 600C InLine combination high-capacity seed drill for the UK market, complimenting the Nordic and Fix fertiliser application systems already in the Spirit range.
This InLine-version of the Spirit places a low fertiliser rate together with the seed in the seed furrow, providing the plant quicker nutrient uptake and shortening the time of emergence.
Separated airflow ensures fertiliser is distributed independently from the seed. The intensity of the airflow is easily adjusted, ensuring that both the seeds and fertiliser are placed with optimal precision. The InLine system is highly beneficial when working with moderate levels of fertilisers.
The fertiliser is metered with the Fenix electric metering system, which is the same unit used for seed metering. It’s both highly precise and non-corrosive. Split cells in the rotor and an angled exit from the metering unit, efficiently prevents any pulsing and ensures all plants have the exact same access to fertiliser.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock