Hella has launched its smallest homologated beacon to date. With a height of just 68mm, the K-LED Nano offers LED technology in the smallest of spaces.
The new beacon is particularly suitable for municipal vehicles, tractors and large vehicles that have to comply with a height restriction or have little mounting space available.
The K-LED Nano uses flashing light to generate a long-range, amber warning signal to alert other road users and secure work sites. For this purpose, it has a particularly high light intensity, for which it has European ECE standard R65 Class 1 approval and American SAE standard J845 Class 1 approval.
“With the K-LED Nano, we’re bringing a powerful beacon onto the market that optimally complements our portfolio and can be used flexibly,” Hella product manager Ani Stepanyan said.
Hella offers the beacon in three different surface mounting variants. With a bolt circle diameter of 130mm, the standard version covers the usual Hella mounting points, enabling a one-to-one replacement, for example if an upgrade to LED technology is desired.
A slim version with a diameter of 109mm is also available for vehicle manufacturers on request, and in addition customers can obtain a variant with flexible pipe socket mounting. Here, the shock-absorbing and vibration-damping base tilts briefly by up to 45 degrees and even cushions strong impacts.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock