New Holland Agriculture has introduced its new Roll-Bar 125 baler that continues the price-performance balance that’s the hallmark of the BR6090 and combines it with a host of new features.
Available in two versions, Rotor Feeder and Rotor Cutter, the new baler introduces a new, modern styling with a large side shield that provides easy access for maintenance operations. The Roll-Bar 125 stands out for its excellent flexibility: the combination of large floor roll, starter roll and the high tensile steel bale rotation bars of the proven Roll-Bar bale chamber system ensures early core formation and positive rolling action in a wide range of crops – from dry straw to wet silage – and conditions.
New Holland’s global product manager for large square balers and fixed chamber round balers, Felix Ramuenke, said the best-selling fixed chamber baler on the market has a worthy successor in the Roll-Bar 125, which remains true to its strong heritage DNA.
“With new additional features and options, it’s the right choice for farmers who are looking for a robust, simple and diverse baler, which feels home in all major crops and conditions – from dry straw up to wet silage,” he added.
The most visible new feature of the Roll-Bar 125 is the side shield introduced with the new styling. Its robust weld structure ensures durability, while the top door hinges, wide opening and gas strut supports provide easy access to service points for maintenance. It also provides protected space for storing spare net rolls. The flowing lines of the new styling are highlighted by the new decals. The main frame of the baler has been modified and a shock absorber has been added on both sides between the main frame and the tailgate to ensure a smooth closing. The front lights have been repositioned to accommodate the new-design side shields.
Under the hood, the new baler introduces improvements that deliver greater durability and reduce maintenance costs: high-grade drive chains with chromized pins and hardened plates, which have a longer life cycle, and new sealed type bearings that prevent dust contamination. A well-proven Hydraulic Rotor Reverser with a free-run clutch is now available on Rotor Feeder models, for easy unplugging when there’s a rotor blockage.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock