Kubota has announced a strategic original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partnership with French company MX to supply loaders for its M Series tractor range throughout Europe.
The agreement covers all M-series models including the M4003, M5002, MGX-IV, M6002 and M7003, spanning 66 to 170hp.
For Kubota (UK), this agreement is expected to significantly increase sales by providing a comprehensive materials-handling solution that is available to order exclusively through Kubota’s dealer network. Importantly for customers, it offers the convenience of combining tractor, loader and attachments in one integrated solution.
“This agreement makes it much easier for customers to choose a tractor and high-performance loader package that closely suits their needs,” Kubota’s product marketing manager for M-Series tractors, Henry Myatt, said.
“MX-built Kubota loaders are finished in our familiar orange livery to compliment the look of the Kubota tractor range, providing an integrated materials handling solution for all M-Series models.”
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock