John Deere and Douglas Dynamics, the parent company of US brands such as Western, Fisher and SnowEx, have entered into an allied partnership agreement for the Western Products range of snow and ice removal solutions for utility vehicles.
Based at Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Western Products is the leading manufacturer of snow and ice control products. It offers a variety of front-mounted blades plus hopper and tailgate-mounted sand and salt spreaders, along with a wide selection of performance-enhancing snow plough and spreader accessories and parts.
All Western products can be installed quickly and easily on John Deere’s range of Gator utility vehicles. There’s a choice of 1.82m straight and V-blade snow plough models with hydraulic or winch lift, and each comes with replaceable cutting edges and plough markers.
The hydraulic blades feature an in-cab joystick control for lifting and angling, and optional accessories include plough shoes, rubber deflectors or poly cutting edges.
Alongside the snow blades, Western’s stainless steel spreaders feature variable material flow rates with in-cab speed controls. These include a 340kg capacity hopper unit with a spread width of up to 9.0m, and two drop spreaders with capacities of 90 or 217kg, fitted plastic covers and adjustable spread pattern widths of 76, 83 or 91cm.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice