Since launching in summer 2020, the sole UK importer of Tuchel Maschinenbau products, Sweepers and Machinery Ltd, has taken on 10 independent dealerships and counting. And, to meet increasing end-user demand, the company is looking for more distributors.
Sweepers and Machinery director Stephen Melbourne is enthusiastic about the popularity of the machines.
“We were founded in May 2020 to meet the growing requirement for innovative, cost-effective road sweeper solutions, and with the many pressures on farmers at the moment, sweeper attachments are proving especially popular where farmers want to clean up operations with kit that’s cost-effective and good quality,” he said.
With a background in commercial and agricultural industries, Mr Melbourne has worked in sales and management for more than 21 years and launched Sweepers and Machinery Ltd alongside his finance solutions business SAM Asset Finance. Together, these companies provide innovative solutions, durable products and an all-round service to meet the growing demand for sweepers and small Trac machines – a self-contained compact vehicle that has been designed to be used in applications such as cleaning milking parlours.
“The sweepers and snow ploughs range from 1.2m up to 5.2m, with the option of multiple attachments to most wheeled machines, from compact tractors to the largest loading shovels,” Mr Melbourne added.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice