Amazone UK has announced the appointment of Matt Smith as national sales manager.
With a B Eng in Agricultural Engineering from Harper Adams University, Mr Smith joins the firm with a wealth of experience gained in the agricultural industry. He cut his teeth with one of Amazone’s dealers during his education, followed by time within Househam Sprayers, where he fulfilled various roles before ending up as territory sales manager.
Mr Smith was then enticed by Horsch UK to become the southern area specialist sales manager for the company’s sprayer range, where he has been for the past few years.
Amazone said it was delighted to have Mr Smith on board as national sales manager, and to be able to utilise his skills to the benefit of Amazone customers around the country.
In his new role, he will take over the day-to-day running of Amazone’s agricultural sales division as well as building on its relationship with national key accounts in support of territory managers at local level.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock