DataConnect, the global initiative to enable viewing mixed-brand fleets in a single platform, is now live with an expanded line of six major digital platforms and available to farm operations around the world. Case IH, Steyr and New Holland have now joined John Deere, Claas and the European farm management platform 365FarmNet, which launched the feature late last year.
Any farm operation using any self-propelled forage harvesters, combines or tractors from the participating brands now can view it all in one participating platform. Previously, viewing such information required managing additional portal for each brand involved.
With this new approach, customers can view five different machinery data parameters from their machine fleet:
• current machine location;
• historical machine position;
• fuel tank level;
• status of the machine in the field; and
• machine speed.
Any farm operator/owner who wants to use the option simply needs to provide themselves with the permission to view all equipment in the platform that’s most convenient for them. Once connected, the machines of the other manufactures appear automatically in that portal. The vehicles are even displayed with icons in the respective brand colors.
DataConnect works without any additional hardware and software components, and ensures secure data handling. The solution will apply to hundreds of thousands of already connected machines.
The addition of CNH Industrial means that users of AFS Connect, the telematics platform of Case IH; MyPLM Connect for New Holland; and S-Tech for Steyr will have the option for the cloud-to-cloud exchange of data with both John Deere Operations Center and Claas Telematics or 365FarmNet portals.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice