DataConnect, the global initiative to enable viewing mixed-brand fleets in a single platform, is now live with an expanded line of six major digital platforms and available to farm operations around the world. Case IH, Steyr and New Holland have now joined John Deere, Claas and the European farm management platform 365FarmNet, which launched the feature late last year.
Any farm operation using any self-propelled forage harvesters, combines or tractors from the participating brands now can view it all in one participating platform. Previously, viewing such information required managing additional portal for each brand involved.
With this new approach, customers can view five different machinery data parameters from their machine fleet:
• current machine location;
• historical machine position;
• fuel tank level;
• status of the machine in the field; and
• machine speed.
Any farm operator/owner who wants to use the option simply needs to provide themselves with the permission to view all equipment in the platform that’s most convenient for them. Once connected, the machines of the other manufactures appear automatically in that portal. The vehicles are even displayed with icons in the respective brand colors.
DataConnect works without any additional hardware and software components, and ensures secure data handling. The solution will apply to hundreds of thousands of already connected machines.
The addition of CNH Industrial means that users of AFS Connect, the telematics platform of Case IH; MyPLM Connect for New Holland; and S-Tech for Steyr will have the option for the cloud-to-cloud exchange of data with both John Deere Operations Center and Claas Telematics or 365FarmNet portals.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022