Merlo UK has further extended its Green Network of agricultural dealers in the East of England by reappointing long-established dealer Collings Brothers of Abbotsley to represent the full Merlo agricultural range across the counties of Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.
“Founded in 1930, Collings Brothers has established across many decades an envious reputation for customer service,” the national sales manager at Merlo UK, Owen Buttle, said. “We’re extremely pleased to welcome the firm to the nationwide network of Merlo agricultural dealers”.
Operating from two locations at Abbotsley in Cambridgeshire and Brigstock in Northamptonshire, Collings Brothers depots are well placed to support the needs of existing and potential Merlo customers.
Comprehensive technical, parts and product training is already underway for the complete team at Collings Brothers. To support that a comprehensive stock of genuine Merlo spare parts has also been established across both depots. This local parts stock is further backed up by next-day deliveries from Merlo’s UK based parts warehouse ensuring the very best support is available to existing and potential future Merlo users.
“The Collings Brothers team is excited to be working with Merlo again,” managing director Jason Westo said. “We have a long-standing relationship with Merlo and look forward to supporting existing and new customers.
“Our aftersales team has experience and knowledge going back many years, and we pride ourselves on the back-up we provide from our Abbotsley and Brigstock depots. Our priority is to ensure we give customers an excellent service in aftersales and sales.
“Our sales team look forward to offering this extensive range of handlers and are looking forward to getting out into the field demonstrating.”
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice