Amazone UK has continued to increase its level of customer support with two new appointments. Josh Rhodes joins the company as a product specialist and Oliver Watson takes on a role as 3C specialist sales manager.
Mr Rhodes will liaise with end-customers and dealers on sales-related technical matters across the complete product range from groundscare through crop care to crop establishment as well as coordinating all
national shows and demonstrations and supporting dealers with their specialist events and open days. He graduated in Agriculture with Mechanisation at Harper Adams and is happy behind the wheel of anything agricultural, having had a wealth of practical farming experience.
Mr Watson, meanwhile, joined Amazone back in 2016, completing his degree in Agriculture at Riseholme Campus, and has been involved for the past five years both in service support and then, more recently, in product support as product manager. In his new role he will offer growers advice on all aspects of crop
establishment, working closely with end customers, agronomy businesses, key accounts and dealers in Southern England to find the most appropriate piece of establishment machinery, irrespective of the method of tillage and the amount of soil disturbance required.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice