New Holland has announced that TH White has acquired neighbouring New Holland dealership Murley that has branches in Warwick and Stourport.
TH White will continue to offer the full range of New Holland products and parts from both Warwick and Stourport, including tractors, combines, forage harvesters, telehandlers, balers and New Holland branded Implements.
Full service and aftersales support will continue from each branch, and both depots will trade under the TH White name.
TH White group chief executive Alex Scott said his business was acquiring a company that mirrored its values and culture.
“This will enable us to easily extend our purpose of helping customers to get the best from their machinery, land and buildings for generations,” he added. “We’re pleased to provide continuity and maintain and grow relationships with farmers and businesses throughout the region.”
Murley chairman Gerry Crawford, said while it was sad and painful to be saying goodbye after some 60 years to the loyal and professional farming communities of Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands, he was happy to have secured a deal with TH White.
“They will look after our customers’ interests, those of our wonderful employees and the excellent franchises we represent,” he added. “We wish TH White every success in taking our strong business forward and wish all of our employees, customers and manufacturers the very best in the future and we are confident we are leaving them in very safe hands.”
New Holland’s business director for the UK Ireland, Pat Smith, said he was pleased that the two long-established and strong dealers had reached an agreement to ensure the future for customers.
“We want to thank Gerry for his dedication, support and the results achieved over the years, a true gentleman and it has been a pleasure,” he added. “Going forward, we’ve every confidence that TH White will build on the success of Murley, and their customers are in safe hands.”
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock