New Holland has announced that TH White has acquired neighbouring New Holland dealership Murley that has branches in Warwick and Stourport.
TH White will continue to offer the full range of New Holland products and parts from both Warwick and Stourport, including tractors, combines, forage harvesters, telehandlers, balers and New Holland branded Implements.
Full service and aftersales support will continue from each branch, and both depots will trade under the TH White name.
TH White group chief executive Alex Scott said his business was acquiring a company that mirrored its values and culture.
“This will enable us to easily extend our purpose of helping customers to get the best from their machinery, land and buildings for generations,” he added. “We’re pleased to provide continuity and maintain and grow relationships with farmers and businesses throughout the region.”
Murley chairman Gerry Crawford, said while it was sad and painful to be saying goodbye after some 60 years to the loyal and professional farming communities of Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands, he was happy to have secured a deal with TH White.
“They will look after our customers’ interests, those of our wonderful employees and the excellent franchises we represent,” he added. “We wish TH White every success in taking our strong business forward and wish all of our employees, customers and manufacturers the very best in the future and we are confident we are leaving them in very safe hands.”
New Holland’s business director for the UK Ireland, Pat Smith, said he was pleased that the two long-established and strong dealers had reached an agreement to ensure the future for customers.
“We want to thank Gerry for his dedication, support and the results achieved over the years, a true gentleman and it has been a pleasure,” he added. “Going forward, we’ve every confidence that TH White will build on the success of Murley, and their customers are in safe hands.”
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched
- ScanStone: New TriStar destoner models launched
- Synergy Farm Health: New sheep dipping service for the South-west of England
- BKT: New Multimax MP569 launched for agro trucks
- Godé SAS: Fibre optic unit calculates 1,000 grain weights
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers