Malpas Tractors has launched it’s fourth retail website – www.malpasdirect.co.uk – to allow online ordering of a wide range of Bepco tractor spares and accessories.
With comprehensive search and compatibility look-up facilties, Malpas Direct offers a wide range of parts for the most popular tractor models old and new, delivering the parts you need direct to your door.
Malpas Tractors is a full line dealer for both New Holland and Kuhn for North Wales and the North-west of England, with branches at Wrexham, Denbigh, Chester, Holmes Chapel, Lathom and Lancaster.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock