Malpas Tractors has launched it’s fourth retail website – www.malpasdirect.co.uk – to allow online ordering of a wide range of Bepco tractor spares and accessories.
With comprehensive search and compatibility look-up facilties, Malpas Direct offers a wide range of parts for the most popular tractor models old and new, delivering the parts you need direct to your door.
Malpas Tractors is a full line dealer for both New Holland and Kuhn for North Wales and the North-west of England, with branches at Wrexham, Denbigh, Chester, Holmes Chapel, Lathom and Lancaster.
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched
- ScanStone: New TriStar destoner models launched
- Synergy Farm Health: New sheep dipping service for the South-west of England
- BKT: New Multimax MP569 launched for agro trucks
- Godé SAS: Fibre optic unit calculates 1,000 grain weights
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers