Lemken has optimised the front hopper and coulter bar system, with the latest innovations to the Solitair 23+ front hopper and OptiDisc 25 coulter bar adding even greater versatility to Lemken’s range of seeding equipment. The ISObus capabilities of the combination ensure precise, convenient adjustment as well as optimal utilisation of the machine fleet.
ISObus technology is new on the Solitair 23+. Adjustments, for example to the seeding rate or width section control, can be made via the MegaDrill control on the tractor terminal. This takes strain off the operator and ensures the efficient use of consumables and seeding without overlap of up to four width sections.
Combined with the rotary harrow Zirkon 12 and the OptiDisc 25 coulter bar, the Solitair 23+ front hopper forms a compact, agile drilling combination. This delivers better weight distribution compared to rear-mounted systems, allowing smaller tractors to be used for efficient drilling technology. The front hopper is suitable for both seed and fertiliser, and is therefore ideal for sowing maize in combination with the Azurit precision seed drill.
In addition to the 4.0m and 4.5m folding versions already on the market, the OptiDisc 25 coulter bar will be available in 3.0m and 4.0m rigid and 5.0m and 6.0m folding versions. The new folding variants feature an additional transport system for road use. Transport support wheels take loads of up to 3.5t off the tractor’s rear axle, ensuring that the tractor’s maximum permissible axle load and gross weight are complied with. The additional transport system locks and unlocks in just a few steps.
Proven parallelogram-controlled double-disc coulters are at the heart of the OptiDisc 25 coulter bar and depth control rollers ensure seeds are placed precisely at the pre-set depth with both mulch and conventional tillage. Also, coulter pressure can be mechanically or hydraulically adjusted independently of the seed depth.
The Solitair 23+ front hopper is available now and the new OptiDisc 25 coulter bars will come to market in January 2022.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock