Hella has launched its new S-series work lamps for agricultural machinery, construction machinery, forklifts, trucks, trailers and municipal vehicles. They complement the existing Modul 70, Modul 90 and Power Beam work lamp families.
“The central goal was to develop a high-quality yet affordable LED work lamp,” Hella product manager Stefan Maierhofer said. “To this end, our many years of experience and lighting expertise have been incorporated into the development phase to bring a product onto the road that is optimised in every respect and is ‘simple, steady and streamlined.
“The new S-series work lamps are easy to retrofit, consistently withstand tough operating conditions and offer excellent value for money.”
The S-series work lamps provide homogeneous illumination with a colour temperature of about 6,500 Kelvin, which is similar to daylight. Compared to halogen devices, the S-series scores points for high efficiency thanks to its excellent lumen-watt performance. It continuously fulfils the highest EMC requirements. There’s another advantage: vehicle manufacturers can use the product to give their vehicles a unique appearance, because their company’s logo can be integrated into the reflector if desired.
The work lamp is available round and square, and as surface-mounted and flush-mounted versions. Thanks to the universal and slim design, vehicle manufacturers can easily and quickly convert their existing halogen headlamps to LED technology.
The work lamp is produced in Austria to the latest technological standards, and the housing and the lens are made of special plastics that reduce the weight and provide a high level of corrosion resistance. The new cooling fin design is not only modern, but also ensures optimum heat dissipation, which increases the efficiency and lifetime of the work lamps.
Integrated thermal management also helps to further increase the work lamp’s lifetime. The work lamps produce their full light output at an ambient temperature between -40°C and +50°C. If there’s a risk of overheating, the work lamp automatically dims.
The S-series work lamps are available in close-range and long-range illumination. Versions of 1,000 lumens will be launched in early summer 2021, followed by 2,000 lumen products in autumn 2021. A 4,000 lumen version of the Modul 90 S-series will also be available at the end of the year. Further model and illumination variants are already in development.
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched
- ScanStone: New TriStar destoner models launched
- Synergy Farm Health: New sheep dipping service for the South-west of England
- BKT: New Multimax MP569 launched for agro trucks
- Godé SAS: Fibre optic unit calculates 1,000 grain weights
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers