BKT has launched its new Multimax MP 569, a tyre that’s ideal for agro-industrial activities and is designed for use at high speeds with heavy loads. It has been designed specifically for agro trucks, mixed-use vehicles that are deployed when on- and off-road.
Thanks to its all-steel casing, the Multimax MP 569 stands out for its high speed and durability. The optimised tread design provides better traction in the field and excellent self-cleaning properties, together with an extremely comfortable ride on the road and outstanding stability; without considering the significant saving in fuel consumption thanks to low rolling resistance.
Multimax MP 569 was created to be fitted on the front axle of agro trucks and has been launched in the size 445/65R22.5. The tyre guarantees a load capacity of 5,800kg at 100km/hr at a pressure of 9bar.
The new tyre can be used combination with BKT FL 633 Performa on the rear axle in the size 600/50R22.5.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice