Lincolnshire-based Spaldings is offering an expanded range of SPL Ultra points, wings and shins – including a new subsoiler point – as it builds on its expertise in creating cost-effective replacement parts for cultivators, subsoilers and seed drills.
The company celebrates 65 years in business in 2021 as the original and largest aftermarket spare parts supplier.
“We’re very well known for the workshop tools, consumables, general parts and other products we supply throughout the UK and Ireland, and increasingly for our range of vegetation control and forestry machines,” managing director Steve Constable said. “But we also have various lines of replacement wearing parts engineered for performance as well as longevity, with the strategic use of strong base materials and wear-resistant technologies such as Durafacing and tungsten tiles.”
The latest addition to the Spaldings SPL Ultra range of premium soil-engaging parts is the R1360 Rear Subsoil Point for Keeble Progressive cultivator/subsoilers; this one-piece structure has 16mm thick, 127mm wide soil-lifting wings with tungsten tile leading edges behind a projecting point with tungsten tiles on the face and sides.
This newcomer complements the existing design with 76mm wings and follows on the heels of the claw-type chisel point and point/wing combinations introduced for Grange Machinery and TWB subsoilers, and Horsch Terrano cultivators, which extended the original portfolio of SPL Ultra parts for Horsch, Väderstad and Simba/Great Plains cultivators, and tine coulter points for Kuhn, Kverneland and KRM Sola seed drills.
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched
- ScanStone: New TriStar destoner models launched
- Synergy Farm Health: New sheep dipping service for the South-west of England
- BKT: New Multimax MP569 launched for agro trucks
- Godé SAS: Fibre optic unit calculates 1,000 grain weights
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers