Lemken has launched the new OptiStone automatic overload protection for its Juwel, Diamant and Titan ploughs.
At the heart of OptiStone is a closed system of highly stable leg plates that’s reliably protected against dirt and foreign objects. A newly designed swivel bracket ensures high lateral tripping forces and optimal plough control in stony soils.
When an obstacle is encountered, the new overload element simultaneously deflects up to 37cm upwards and 20cm to the side. This provides for a sufficiently large range of deflection to ensure consistently disruption-free work, even with deep ploughing.
The tripping forces can be continuously adjusted from the comfort of the driver’s seat to adapt to changing soil conditions. If the system catches below a slab of stone or roots, it’s additionally protected by a double-cut shear bolt to prevent damage to the plough.
OptiStone overload protection features high-strength radial spherical plain bearings to keep the plough bodies stable as the system deflects. The plough bodies are firmly connected to the three-dimensional bearing points and therefore can’t unhitch – a clear advantage compared to the overload protection systems with four-point suspension commonly found on the market. The radial spherical plain bearing is durable, reliable and easily accessible for convenient maintenance.
The new OptiStone overload protection is available now.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice