As Kverneland’s dealer network continues to develop, the latest change is additional territory for C&O Tractors, this time at its Blandford Forum, Dorset, depot.
The announcement means that the full range of Kverneland implements is now available from all four of C&O’s depots – Blandford, Wilton, Funtington and the Isle of Wight.
“Since we welcomed Kverneland back to C&O, firstly at Funtington in 2017 and subsequently on the Isle of Wight and Wilton, it’s been an aspiration to be able to offer this premium brand to all of our customers,” C&O managing director, Andy Coles, said. “And following detailed discussions with Kverneland, I’m now proud to say our Blandford depot will also sell the Kverneland range.
“This is fantastic news for the company and for our customers. Supplying the full line of Kverneland machinery and parts across the whole C&O group will enable us to have a focused approach, offering an increased range of machinery for our customers while expanding our stock and supply of Kverneland original parts.”
Kverneland UK managing director Joe Bell added that C&O had gone from strength to strength in the past four years.
“This expansion creates an opportunity for new business in addition to supporting existing customers in those areas,” he said.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice