Kubota (UK) has appointed Oliver Beekes as its tractor business unit dealer manager for agricultural and groundscare machinery ranges for the South and South-west of England.
Mr Beekes graduated from Harper Adams University with a degree in agricultural machinery, and with time spent with another manufacturer, he brings with him considerable experience as a product specialist and, latterly from his most recent role, as a territory manager.
“I’m looking forward to being challenged with continual dealer development and brand-building, to introduce Kubota to the wider farming community,” he said. “Kubota has a tremendous presence in groundscare and construction – and I’d like to see that replicated in agriculture, and be part of that success story.
“There’s growing demand from the industry for Kubota tractors and machinery, and aspiration from the company to be a major player in these markets – it’s a great time to be on this journey.”
Commenting on the appointment, Kubota UK’s agricultural and groundscare sales manager, Tim Yates, said it was a great opportunity to continue building on the growth already achieved in both agricultural and ground care markets across the South of England.
“With recent expansion of our dealer network, and many new products coming to market to enhance a very modern equipment portfolio, we’re in a great position to deliver growth for Kubota and our partners,” he added.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022