Kubota (UK) has appointed Oliver Beekes as its tractor business unit dealer manager for agricultural and groundscare machinery ranges for the South and South-west of England.
Mr Beekes graduated from Harper Adams University with a degree in agricultural machinery, and with time spent with another manufacturer, he brings with him considerable experience as a product specialist and, latterly from his most recent role, as a territory manager.
“I’m looking forward to being challenged with continual dealer development and brand-building, to introduce Kubota to the wider farming community,” he said. “Kubota has a tremendous presence in groundscare and construction – and I’d like to see that replicated in agriculture, and be part of that success story.
“There’s growing demand from the industry for Kubota tractors and machinery, and aspiration from the company to be a major player in these markets – it’s a great time to be on this journey.”
Commenting on the appointment, Kubota UK’s agricultural and groundscare sales manager, Tim Yates, said it was a great opportunity to continue building on the growth already achieved in both agricultural and ground care markets across the South of England.
“With recent expansion of our dealer network, and many new products coming to market to enhance a very modern equipment portfolio, we’re in a great position to deliver growth for Kubota and our partners,” he added.
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched
- ScanStone: New TriStar destoner models launched
- Synergy Farm Health: New sheep dipping service for the South-west of England
- BKT: New Multimax MP569 launched for agro trucks
- Godé SAS: Fibre optic unit calculates 1,000 grain weights
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers