Bema Sweepers has updated its range of German-built municipal machines with the introduction of two new models. The Kommunal 580 Dual and Kommunal 450 Dual are both now available to UK customers and boast several improvements compared to the units they replace.
The Bema Kommunal 580 Dual replaces the older 600 Dual and 520 Dual sweepers. Available as a PPN or Snow Brush PPN, the main brush of the 580 Dual is now 580mm in diameter and available in several materials, including steel/PPN, steel flat wire/PPN and Bema’s weed brush.
The 580 Dual is available in six working widths ranging from 1,250mm to 2,050mm, with all sizes offering 15 per cent more collection container volume than the outgoing models.
Bema has also replaced the Kommunal 400 Dual with the launch of the Kommunal 450 Dual. This has a new, wider 450mm diameter brush with easy change, making the move from PPN to snow brush PPN quick and easy. If required, the 450 Dual can be supplied with a steel/PPN mixture brush, steel flat wire/PPN brush or the Bema Weed brush, which offers a 400mm diameter reinforced drive.
The 450 Dual also features a 480mm diameter rotary side brush, with Bema’s side control feature that can be fitted to either the left or right-hand side of the sweeper. As with the main brush, the side brush can be specified as PPN, steel/PPN, steel flat wire/PPN, steel flat wire or a weed brush.
The 450 Dual is available in three working widths – 1,250mm, 1,400mm or 1,550mm – all offering nine per cent more collection container volume than the model it supersedes.
Both the Kommunal 450 and 580 Dual’s feature 3D compression on all mountings for perfect adjustment, the main brush is quick and easy to change, and the incline of the drive can be adjusted to fine-tune the sweeper’s operation.
“Bema has a long-standing reputation for constant improvement and providing users with the highest quality products to suit their requirements,” Bema’s UK agent, Phil Bryant, said. “The introduction of the Kommunal 580 Dual and Kommunal 450 Dual will reinforce that reputation, and I’m sure both models will be popular with UK users.”
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice