Bema Sweepers has updated its range of German-built municipal machines with the introduction of two new models. The Kommunal 580 Dual and Kommunal 450 Dual are both now available to UK customers and boast several improvements compared to the units they replace.
The Bema Kommunal 580 Dual replaces the older 600 Dual and 520 Dual sweepers. Available as a PPN or Snow Brush PPN, the main brush of the 580 Dual is now 580mm in diameter and available in several materials, including steel/PPN, steel flat wire/PPN and Bema’s weed brush.
The 580 Dual is available in six working widths ranging from 1,250mm to 2,050mm, with all sizes offering 15 per cent more collection container volume than the outgoing models.
Bema has also replaced the Kommunal 400 Dual with the launch of the Kommunal 450 Dual. This has a new, wider 450mm diameter brush with easy change, making the move from PPN to snow brush PPN quick and easy. If required, the 450 Dual can be supplied with a steel/PPN mixture brush, steel flat wire/PPN brush or the Bema Weed brush, which offers a 400mm diameter reinforced drive.
The 450 Dual also features a 480mm diameter rotary side brush, with Bema’s side control feature that can be fitted to either the left or right-hand side of the sweeper. As with the main brush, the side brush can be specified as PPN, steel/PPN, steel flat wire/PPN, steel flat wire or a weed brush.
The 450 Dual is available in three working widths – 1,250mm, 1,400mm or 1,550mm – all offering nine per cent more collection container volume than the model it supersedes.
Both the Kommunal 450 and 580 Dual’s feature 3D compression on all mountings for perfect adjustment, the main brush is quick and easy to change, and the incline of the drive can be adjusted to fine-tune the sweeper’s operation.
“Bema has a long-standing reputation for constant improvement and providing users with the highest quality products to suit their requirements,” Bema’s UK agent, Phil Bryant, said. “The introduction of the Kommunal 580 Dual and Kommunal 450 Dual will reinforce that reputation, and I’m sure both models will be popular with UK users.”
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations