Kuhn Farm Machinery has strengthened its coverage on Anglesey with the April 2021 appointment of DJS Hydraulics to its dealership network.
Based at Amlwch, DJS Hydraulics is a family-run business first established in 2007, offering a fully equipped workshop and a 24 hour breakdown service. During the past six years, the company has developed as a machinery dealership to operate alongside existing services includes Valtra tractors among its existing franchises.
DJS Hydraulics will offer sales, servicing and spare parts back-up for the full range of Kuhn equipment, which includes cultivations, drilling, crop protection, fertiliser application, livestock feeding and bedding, and grass harvesting machinery.
“DJS Hydraulics offers a good presence on Anglesey and is ideally placed to make the Kuhn brand more accessible to customers in the area,” Kuhn UK managing director Siân Pritchard said. “We welcome the company on board and are confident its expertise and professional approach to sales and aftersales support will fit very well with that of Kuhn UK.”
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations