Dairy Spares has launched a natural udder lotion called Smoooth that’s available in spray form making it easy to apply efficiently. Its blue colour makes it easy to keep track of which cows have been treated.
Smoooth contains a blend of essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus and calendula, that soothe the skin of the udder. The non-greasy, water-based spray allows the essential oils to penetrate by osmosis and not remain on the skin surface.
Udder lotions are beneficial not just after each milking, but also to soothe tight udders before and after calving.
Smoooth comes in a 500ml bottle complete with trigger gun, and retails at £39 (price correct at May 2021).
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice