Dairy Spares has launched a natural udder lotion called Smoooth that’s available in spray form making it easy to apply efficiently. Its blue colour makes it easy to keep track of which cows have been treated.
Smoooth contains a blend of essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus and calendula, that soothe the skin of the udder. The non-greasy, water-based spray allows the essential oils to penetrate by osmosis and not remain on the skin surface.
Udder lotions are beneficial not just after each milking, but also to soothe tight udders before and after calving.
Smoooth comes in a 500ml bottle complete with trigger gun, and retails at £39 (price correct at May 2021).
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations