Merlo UK has introduced a Recommended Retail Price (RRP) list for its complete range of genuine spare parts for the first time in the UK.
Listening to customer feedback, it was apparent that from time to time inconsistencies could occur with the re-sale pricing of Merlo spare parts. As a result, Merlo UK launched a year-long project, headed by national parts manager Robin Cooch, to analyse and develop a structured and competitive RRP spare parts system.
The company manufactures about 95 per cent of all Merlo machine components in house at its factory in Cuneo, Italy, so is able to retain control of the quality, supply and pricing of all Merlo Genuine spare parts. After analysing all possible competitive sources of spare parts for the machinesm Mr Cooch and his team developed a RRP list structure that’s designed to offer competitive prices with genuine quality assured.
This approach is said to offer all Merlo users great value for money and excellent availability thanks to the company’s UK based parts warehouse, further enhancing the #betterbeinggreen Merlo ethos.
“Standardising the re-sale price of our genuine spare parts ensures consistency in pricing and service for Merlo user’s right across the UK,” Mr Cooch said. “We are determined to offer the very best in aftersales support, enhancing our customers’ experience.
“I am very proud to have been given the opportunity to lead this project. Together with our nationwide Merlo dealer network, backed up by the fully stocked UK parts warehouse, the Merlo UK team is ready to deliver on our pledge to ensure we keep our customers’ operational.”
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock