Merlo UK has introduced a Recommended Retail Price (RRP) list for its complete range of genuine spare parts for the first time in the UK.
Listening to customer feedback, it was apparent that from time to time inconsistencies could occur with the re-sale pricing of Merlo spare parts. As a result, Merlo UK launched a year-long project, headed by national parts manager Robin Cooch, to analyse and develop a structured and competitive RRP spare parts system.
The company manufactures about 95 per cent of all Merlo machine components in house at its factory in Cuneo, Italy, so is able to retain control of the quality, supply and pricing of all Merlo Genuine spare parts. After analysing all possible competitive sources of spare parts for the machinesm Mr Cooch and his team developed a RRP list structure that’s designed to offer competitive prices with genuine quality assured.
This approach is said to offer all Merlo users great value for money and excellent availability thanks to the company’s UK based parts warehouse, further enhancing the #betterbeinggreen Merlo ethos.
“Standardising the re-sale price of our genuine spare parts ensures consistency in pricing and service for Merlo user’s right across the UK,” Mr Cooch said. “We are determined to offer the very best in aftersales support, enhancing our customers’ experience.
“I am very proud to have been given the opportunity to lead this project. Together with our nationwide Merlo dealer network, backed up by the fully stocked UK parts warehouse, the Merlo UK team is ready to deliver on our pledge to ensure we keep our customers’ operational.”
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land