Kverneland has developed a soil testing kit for growers looking to gather a deeper understanding of their soil health.
The kit includes a variety of essential tools and accessories to assist with regular checking of soil profiles. These include: a penetrometer for measuring compaction; knife; folding ruler; brush; trowel; and a pair of gloves.
In addition, the kit includes a copy of Kverneland’s soil booklet, with basic insights into understanding soil structure composition, along with the positive and negative effects of current farming systems.
Supplied in a tough case, the soil kit is available through Kverneland dealers, priced at £360 (correct at April 2021).
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations