New Holland is to welcome visitors to its Youniverse digital fair, where it’ll lead them on a journey through its products and latest innovations via a series of virtual landscapes. Much more than a live streaming event or showroom, Youniverse has been designed to offer an immersive, infotainment experience like no other.
New Holland’s vice president Europe, Sean Lennon, said coming up with new ways to communicate with the company’s audience was essential, especially at a time when the user experience has become increasingly important, and opportunities to meet with customers had been severely curtailed by lockdowns, travel restrictions and the cancellation of agricultural trade fairs.
“The Youniverse event is an exciting new way of connecting with our customers, inviting them to join us in this virtual New Holland world, where they can interact with our products and “meet” with our New Holland experts,” he added.
Visitors will be able to see a selection of products in an immersive farm setting, accessing a wide range of multimedia content, 3D simulations and full details on the machines. Other products will be on display in a dedicated show area of the brand’s Youniverse virtual world, with access to complete information.
The products featured will include more than 20 machines, and New Holland’s latest introductions: the Big Baler 1290 in its Packer model; the CH7.70 Crossover Harvesting combine; the T6160 Dynamic Command tractor; the brand-new W170D wheeled loaders; and the brand’s new implement ranges. Also, in this area will be the record-holder CR10.90 Revelation combine and the T7.315 Heavy-Duty tractor, as well as the T6.180 Methane Power tractor that will enter the New Holland range later this year.
New Holland marked the opening of the event by broadcasting a live event on its dedicated online Youniverse TV Channel on April 12, 2021, at 18:00 UK time. This introduced the fair, covered the brand’s latest news and highlighted the new products.
The New Holland Youniverse digital fair will be live until Sunday, April 25, 2021.
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched
- ScanStone: New TriStar destoner models launched
- Synergy Farm Health: New sheep dipping service for the South-west of England
- BKT: New Multimax MP569 launched for agro trucks
- Godé SAS: Fibre optic unit calculates 1,000 grain weights
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers