New Holland is to welcome visitors to its Youniverse digital fair, where it’ll lead them on a journey through its products and latest innovations via a series of virtual landscapes. Much more than a live streaming event or showroom, Youniverse has been designed to offer an immersive, infotainment experience like no other.
New Holland’s vice president Europe, Sean Lennon, said coming up with new ways to communicate with the company’s audience was essential, especially at a time when the user experience has become increasingly important, and opportunities to meet with customers had been severely curtailed by lockdowns, travel restrictions and the cancellation of agricultural trade fairs.
“The Youniverse event is an exciting new way of connecting with our customers, inviting them to join us in this virtual New Holland world, where they can interact with our products and “meet” with our New Holland experts,” he added.
Visitors will be able to see a selection of products in an immersive farm setting, accessing a wide range of multimedia content, 3D simulations and full details on the machines. Other products will be on display in a dedicated show area of the brand’s Youniverse virtual world, with access to complete information.
The products featured will include more than 20 machines, and New Holland’s latest introductions: the Big Baler 1290 in its Packer model; the CH7.70 Crossover Harvesting combine; the T6160 Dynamic Command tractor; the brand-new W170D wheeled loaders; and the brand’s new implement ranges. Also, in this area will be the record-holder CR10.90 Revelation combine and the T7.315 Heavy-Duty tractor, as well as the T6.180 Methane Power tractor that will enter the New Holland range later this year.
New Holland will mark the opening of the event by broadcasting a live event on its dedicated online Youniverse TV Channel on April 12, 2021, at 18:00 UK time. This will introduce the fair, cover the brand’s latest news and highlight the new products.
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land