Lodi UK has announced the launch of Phobi Smoke Pro 90C+ for tackling grain store insect infestations.
Global warming has meant that grain store pests are being seen to be growing in numbers, and farmers are aware of the need to be increasingly vigilant as grain rejected due to pest damage can cost up to £50/t.
Lodi’s previous smoke insecticide, Phobi Smoke Pro 90C, was a great success with arable farmers and agronomists, and the new Phobi Smoke Pro 90C+ promises to follow on as the go-to grain store treatments.
Manufactured in the UK, the product is 10 per cent larger than its predecessor and 10 per cent more concentrated. Simply light the wick and leave the smoke to work its way through the entire building and into every nook and cranny. Each tin contains enough product to treat 600 cubic metres.
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land