Lodi UK has announced the launch of Phobi Smoke Pro 90C+ for tackling grain store insect infestations.
Global warming has meant that grain store pests are being seen to be growing in numbers, and farmers are aware of the need to be increasingly vigilant as grain rejected due to pest damage can cost up to £50/t.
Lodi’s previous smoke insecticide, Phobi Smoke Pro 90C, was a great success with arable farmers and agronomists, and the new Phobi Smoke Pro 90C+ promises to follow on as the go-to grain store treatments.
Manufactured in the UK, the product is 10 per cent larger than its predecessor and 10 per cent more concentrated. Simply light the wick and leave the smoke to work its way through the entire building and into every nook and cranny. Each tin contains enough product to treat 600 cubic metres.
- Spaldings: SeedSock makes drill and spreader emptying much easier
- McConnel: Next-generation Agribuggy2 sprayer unveiled
- Allflex: Subscription-based SenseHub monitoring launched
- Hella: Black Magic LED auxiliary lights now available in Europe
- Horsch: New Cultro TC models can be front-mounted for great flexibility
- JCB: Loadall range extended with new 538-70 telehandler
- Topcon: Precision controller offers unrivalled seeding accuracy
- Continental: Agro ContiSeal technology wins DLG Silver Medal
- Kubota: M6-001 utility tractor series introduced
- Vervaet: New telematics system is now standard equipment
- Hutchinsons: Managing nitrogen with a realistic eye on yield potential
- Terravesta: Water health and soil carbon focus at Miscanthus farm walks
- Doosan: Exclusive supply agreement signed with Tobroco-Giant
- Cope Seeds: Merlin spring oats added to Recommended List
- John Deere: Fully autonomous tractor unveiled at CES 2022