Sales, servicing and spare parts back-up for Kuhn equipment is now available at Bridgwater, Somerset, following the Hunt Forest Group’s aquisition of Smart Ag Services Ltd.
The leading John Deere dealership has been a major supplier of Kuhn Farm Machinery’s full agricultural and amenity ranges since the merger of R Hunt Ltd and New Forest Farm Machinery in 2018. This latest acquisition by Hunt Forest Group allows extended coverage for the Kuhn offering in Somerset.
“Having now fully completed the acquisition of Smart Ag Services, we’re delighted to be able to further our partnership with Kuhn into our expanded area,” the business development director at the Hunt Forest Group, comments Paul Burnett, said.
“The drive and enthusiasm shown by Kuhn and its employees makes them a perfect partner for us. As a John Deere dealer, quality and reliability, good residual value, plus high-end technology, are things we’ve become accustomed to, and with Kuhn we find a lot of commonality that forms the basis of an excellent relationship.
“Customers can benefit from a full suite of machines that help achieve more, in a cost-effective way, supported by a full team of experienced people both in our business and at manufacturer level. I’m confident the Nether Stowey team, coupled with the ethics of Hunt Forest Group, will go from strength to strength and help us grow the Kuhn business together in the area.”
The managing director of Kuhn UK, Siân Pritchard, said she was delighted to be able to make the Kuhn brand more accessible to customers in Somerset and to strengthen our relationship with Hunt Forest Group.
“Hunt Forest’s expertise and professional approach to sales and aftersales support in the farming and groundcare sectors is highly compatible with that of Kuhn UK,” she added.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice