Sales, servicing and spare parts back-up for Kuhn equipment is now available at Bridgwater, Somerset, following the Hunt Forest Group’s aquisition of Smart Ag Services Ltd.
The leading John Deere dealership has been a major supplier of Kuhn Farm Machinery’s full agricultural and amenity ranges since the merger of R Hunt Ltd and New Forest Farm Machinery in 2018. This latest acquisition by Hunt Forest Group allows extended coverage for the Kuhn offering in Somerset.
“Having now fully completed the acquisition of Smart Ag Services, we’re delighted to be able to further our partnership with Kuhn into our expanded area,” the business development director at the Hunt Forest Group, comments Paul Burnett, said.
“The drive and enthusiasm shown by Kuhn and its employees makes them a perfect partner for us. As a John Deere dealer, quality and reliability, good residual value, plus high-end technology, are things we’ve become accustomed to, and with Kuhn we find a lot of commonality that forms the basis of an excellent relationship.
“Customers can benefit from a full suite of machines that help achieve more, in a cost-effective way, supported by a full team of experienced people both in our business and at manufacturer level. I’m confident the Nether Stowey team, coupled with the ethics of Hunt Forest Group, will go from strength to strength and help us grow the Kuhn business together in the area.”
The managing director of Kuhn UK, Siân Pritchard, said she was delighted to be able to make the Kuhn brand more accessible to customers in Somerset and to strengthen our relationship with Hunt Forest Group.
“Hunt Forest’s expertise and professional approach to sales and aftersales support in the farming and groundcare sectors is highly compatible with that of Kuhn UK,” she added.
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land