Kubota has launched two new ranges of compact tractors, building on the success achieved with its previous L1 and L2 series. Both updated ranges are now equipped with Kubota’s Stage V engines, and the exterior and interior designs have been refreshed giving a stylish new look.
The new Kubota L1 series compact tractors have been designed to be highly durable, easy to operate and simple to maintain.
There’s a choice of three-range HST hydrostatic transmission or a synchronised manual gearbox featuring eight forward/eight reverse gears. With the exception of the entry-level L1382, the L1 tractors are powered by four-cylinder 45hp, 51hp and 55hp Kubota Stage V diesel engines, which make them exceptionally clean-running. The L1382 uses a diesel particulate filter-equipped, three-cylinder, 38hp Kubota Stage V engine.
Kubota says one of the key advantages of its compact tractors is the spacious, comfortable design of the platform, and the L1 series is no exception with a folding rear ROPS frame and a height-adjustable steering wheel. The L1 series also features generous rear lifting capacity, with a maximum lift of 1,750kg.
Compact tractors in the L2 series feature an improved combination of comfort and efficiency.
The L2 range allows users to choose between three different engine outputs from 45 to 61hp, spacious and well-equipped cabin or ROPS versions, and a 16 forward/16 reverse mechanical or three-range hydrostatic transmission. The rear linkage lift capacity is 1,750kg.
Another key aspect of this latest L2 range is its user-focused design, an example of which is the one-piece engine cowling that can be fully opened, giving operators effortless access to all important service points and daily checks, in the engine compartment.
In addition, the front axle with bevel gear drive and the integrated power steering deliver agile manoeuvrability, suiting use in tight spaces.
Both L1 and L2 tractor ranges can be specified with Kubota front-end loaders offering even more versatility and expanding the range of tasks that can be performed.
Prices for the L1 models start at £15,549 (price correct at March 2021) for the L1382, while L2 models are priced from £22,126 for the L2452 ROPS version.
2021 Kubota L1 and L2 range:
|Kubota L1382||38||Mech 8×8||ROPS|
|Kubota L1382||38||HST three-range||ROPS|
|Kubota L1452||45||HST three-range||ROPS|
|Kubota L1522||51||Mech 8×8||ROPS|
|Kubota L1552||55||HST three-range||ROPS|
|Kubota L2452||45||Mech 16×16||ROPS|
|Kubota L2452||45||HST three-range||Cab|
|Kubota L2452||45||Mech 16×16||Cab|
|Kubota L2522||51||Mech 16×16||Cab|
|Kubota L2622||61||HST three-range||Cab|
Edited on April 1, 2021 to add the L1382 models, omitted from previous version.
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land