JCB Agriculture has announced the appointment of two new dealers in the South-west of England. The company says the move heralds a new era of customer service that includes a dedicated JCB depot in the heart of this key territory.
Compass Tractors Ltd and Redlynch Agricultural Engineering Ltd join the network with responsibility for the full range of JCB agricultural equipment, covering Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset. The appointments sees increased depot coverage across the territory, with a pledge to invest in a new stand-alone JCB facility in the centre of the region.
JCB Agriculture’s general manager for sales and marketing, Richard Foxley, said he was delighted with the appointment of two well-respected dealers in the South-west, with a clear and long term strategy for representing the JCB brand.
“This development offers a fantastic opportunity to grow sales of the full range of JCB agricultural equipment in this important region, particularly the Fastrac tractor,” he added. “Looking after the customer is always the most important factor when appointing new distribution partners, and the commitment to open a new dedicated JCB facility in the heart of the region confirms this.”
The owner of Compass Tractors Ltd, Justin Nichols, said he was extremely excited to represent the iconic British brand in his home market.
“There’s a huge opportunity to further grow the JCB business in the South-west with the full range of JCB agricultural products,” he added.
Redlynch Agricultural Engineering owner Nick Heal said the key to success was a business’ ability to look after their customers.
“New and existing JCB customers in the area can expect very high levels of parts and service back up from two very customer focused businesses.” he added.
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock