Specialist machinery supplier Attlefield Farm Machinery, based near Daventry, has been named Spearhead’s Dealer of the Year 2020.
Noted for tremendous energy and after sales support, owner Henry White first stocked Spearhead equipment three years ago. During the past 18 months, the firm’s sales performance has placed it at the top of Spearhead’s league table.
Mr White comes from a well-known family with industry heritage. His father, Patrick White, runs the international haulage company PJ Services, and the family also run farms in Poland. In fact, they used a Spearhead 450-9S flex-wing topper to bring the farm back into production after 20 years of being fallow.
Attlefield Farm Machinery operates from brand new purpose-built premises with Spearhead equipment at the helm. The Hellidon site includes fully stocked showrooms, offices and well-run workshops. For a fledgling dealer, the level of investment and product knowledge is impressive.
Aftersales service is a huge focus for the firm. Stocking plenty of Spearhead parts, it strive to get machinery back to work quickly. It also delivers parts – next day – with regular demand from across the UK and Europe.
“Holding a continual stock of the renowned Multicut 460, 620 and the impressive new Sniper series flail mowers has been key to our success,” Mr White said. “They are the type of item you must be able to supply immediately.”
Attlefield Farm Machinery’s success is also down to the fantastic relationship it has with Spearhead. Working closely with Spearhead area sales manager Jack Norton, Mr White is always on the front foot with the manufacturer’s developments. He’s also in daily contact with Spearhead parts manager Steven Nel to help ensure he’s carrying the correct items to support Spearhead’s wide range of products.
“I’m delighted Attlefield Farm Machinery has been named Spearhead Dealer of the Year,” MrWhite said. “It’s great recognition for the team here and I’m happy to keep building on the high standards that we have set ourselves. To my advantage, Spearhead takes centre stage here, and I believe we give the brand the energy and attention it rightly deserves. There’s incredible demand for robust mowing and cutting machines across the UK. I couldn’t be prouder to align my business with the quality of Spearhead.”
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice