Specialist machinery supplier Attlefield Farm Machinery, based near Daventry, has been named Spearhead’s Dealer of the Year 2020.
Noted for tremendous energy and after sales support, owner Henry White first stocked Spearhead equipment three years ago. During the past 18 months, the firm’s sales performance has placed it at the top of Spearhead’s league table.
Mr White comes from a well-known family with industry heritage. His father, Patrick White, runs the international haulage company PJ Services, and the family also run farms in Poland. In fact, they used a Spearhead 450-9S flex-wing topper to bring the farm back into production after 20 years of being fallow.
Attlefield Farm Machinery operates from brand new purpose-built premises with Spearhead equipment at the helm. The Hellidon site includes fully stocked showrooms, offices and well-run workshops. For a fledgling dealer, the level of investment and product knowledge is impressive.
Aftersales service is a huge focus for the firm. Stocking plenty of Spearhead parts, it strive to get machinery back to work quickly. It also delivers parts – next day – with regular demand from across the UK and Europe.
“Holding a continual stock of the renowned Multicut 460, 620 and the impressive new Sniper series flail mowers has been key to our success,” Mr White said. “They are the type of item you must be able to supply immediately.”
Attlefield Farm Machinery’s success is also down to the fantastic relationship it has with Spearhead. Working closely with Spearhead area sales manager Jack Norton, Mr White is always on the front foot with the manufacturer’s developments. He’s also in daily contact with Spearhead parts manager Steven Nel to help ensure he’s carrying the correct items to support Spearhead’s wide range of products.
“I’m delighted Attlefield Farm Machinery has been named Spearhead Dealer of the Year,” MrWhite said. “It’s great recognition for the team here and I’m happy to keep building on the high standards that we have set ourselves. To my advantage, Spearhead takes centre stage here, and I believe we give the brand the energy and attention it rightly deserves. There’s incredible demand for robust mowing and cutting machines across the UK. I couldn’t be prouder to align my business with the quality of Spearhead.”
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land