Merlo UK has further developed its Green Network by adding Stubbings Bros Ltd as a new dealership on the Isle of Wight to offer both agricultural and construction products from the company’s range.
Established in 1983, Stubbings Bros is a family-run company with a highly experienced and trained team of eight staff, specialising in providing an all-round service from machinery sales and parts to service support.
The largest island-based, locally owned company offering this service, it aims to be the best on the Isle of Wight in providing a comprehensive and flexible service to the agricultural, horticultural, leisure, private and construction sectors.
A sign of the excellent level of service provided by the dealership is underlined by its membership of the Isle of Wight Council Trading Standards Approved Traders Scheme. In addition, it is also a member of the British Agricultural & Garden Machinery Association (Bagma) and the Federation of Small Business
“This new appointment signals the commitment from Merlo UK to develop sales and service support for the Merlo products on the Isle of Wight,” Merlo UK’s national sales manager, Owen Buttle, said. “In partnership with Stubbings Bros, with its local and extensive experience in the industry, existing and new users of Merlo products can be assured of excellent service.”
Luke Stubbings Stubbings Bros said the company was happy to be adding Merlo to its franchises.
“We believe this adds another well-established, respected and reliable brand to our current product offering of Kubota agricultural, groundscare and construction equipment,” he added. “With a strong product range and an experienced team of staff, we believe we can offer the complete supply and aftercare package that our customers expect.
“We are pleased that Merlo UK decided to approach us with regards to taking on the franchise and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.”
- Amazone: Leading the way in autonomous agricultural machinery
- Drone Ag: Latest software supports VR and plant counting
- Paxtons launches on-farm delivery service for original parts
- Tramspread: Wagtail offers safe and versatile hose handling
- Dairy Spares: 60-teat mobile Milk Bar calf feeder added to range
- JCB: £100 million investment in hydrogen engine development
- Pöttinger: New Lion 6002C folding power harrow handles up to 500hp
- Hella: K-LED Nano beacon introduced
- Claas: New features announced for 2022 Jaguar foragers
- Kuhn: Compact and lightweight option added to Venta drill range
- Pöttinger: New Terrasem pneumatic mulch drill offers perfect and efficient sowing
- JCB: Compact mid-range Loadall gets DualTech VT drive
- Väderstad: Spirit 600C InLine combination drill launched
- Claas: Big leap forward for Quadrant square balers
- Pöttinger: SensoSafe protects wildlife and livestock