Merlo UK has further developed its Green Network by adding Stubbings Bros Ltd as a new dealership on the Isle of Wight to offer both agricultural and construction products from the company’s range.
Established in 1983, Stubbings Bros is a family-run company with a highly experienced and trained team of eight staff, specialising in providing an all-round service from machinery sales and parts to service support.
The largest island-based, locally owned company offering this service, it aims to be the best on the Isle of Wight in providing a comprehensive and flexible service to the agricultural, horticultural, leisure, private and construction sectors.
A sign of the excellent level of service provided by the dealership is underlined by its membership of the Isle of Wight Council Trading Standards Approved Traders Scheme. In addition, it is also a member of the British Agricultural & Garden Machinery Association (Bagma) and the Federation of Small Business
“This new appointment signals the commitment from Merlo UK to develop sales and service support for the Merlo products on the Isle of Wight,” Merlo UK’s national sales manager, Owen Buttle, said. “In partnership with Stubbings Bros, with its local and extensive experience in the industry, existing and new users of Merlo products can be assured of excellent service.”
Luke Stubbings Stubbings Bros said the company was happy to be adding Merlo to its franchises.
“We believe this adds another well-established, respected and reliable brand to our current product offering of Kubota agricultural, groundscare and construction equipment,” he added. “With a strong product range and an experienced team of staff, we believe we can offer the complete supply and aftercare package that our customers expect.
“We are pleased that Merlo UK decided to approach us with regards to taking on the franchise and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership.”
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land