The Betacraft range of weatherproof workwear – including its ISO-940 rainwear range – is now available from Dairy Spares, which has taken over as importer of the brand in the UK market.
Designed in New Zealand, the clothing items are “made tough” to provide long-lasting protection for those who work outdoors. Men’s and women’s clothing are individually styled to assure a comfortable fit.
Betacraft’s ISO-940 rainwear range is made using fabrics with a high denier rating to resist abrasion and rip-stop thread for added protection. The range is breathable but also 100 per cent waterproof thanks to an advanced coating on the outer fabric and the seam-sealing of all seams and stitching.
The range features items styled for both men and women, and includes parkas, fleece-lined hurricane jackets, over-trousers and adjustable bib over-trousers. Women’s clothing is available in sizes eight to 20, and men’s in sizes S to 5XL.
Also available through Dairy Spares are Betacraft’s ranges of water-resistant fleeces, Techniflex rainwear, which is 100 per cent waterproof and breathable, and the Technidairy range made of materials resistant to acids encountered in the parlour.
Betacraft is a New Zealand family business that has been manufacturing high-performing outdoor clothing for farmers since 1952. Its mission is to provide long-lasting workwear for “outsiders”, which it defines as farmers, fishermen, sailors, hunters, workers and adventurers.
The ISO-940 parkas retail at £166+VAT and over-trousers at £124+VAT for both the men’s and women’s styles.
- Mtech Digital Solutions: SimplyCow mobile app for dairy herd management
- Kverneland: Soil testing kit offers grower insights
- SpaceSense: New satellite imagery partnership with Hutchinsons
- New Holland: Updates announced for MyPLM Connect Farm platform
- Merlo: New pricing structure for spare parts
- Corteva Agriscience: Inatreq active approved in the UK
- Limagrain: UK sugar beet portfolio expanded
- Kubota: L1 and L2 series tractors now available with Stage V power
- DLG: Agritechnica postponed until February 2022
- Martin Lishman: Barn Owl Wireless eases grain store management
- Hella: Valuefit work lamp series expanded
- Continental: Fendt tractors now available with Conti TractorMaster tyres
- New Holland: Farmers invited to the Youniverse digital agricultural fair
- NatCap Research: Online tool helps farmers build their biodiversity and net zero carbon strategies
- BKT: The right tyres for sandy and stony land