Kverneland’s Enduro compact tine cultivator range has been extended with the addition of hydraulic folding models that accompany existing 3.0 and 3.5m fixed-frame versions.
Available in Enduro and Enduro Pro specifications, the all-new folding frame design is offered in 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0m working widths, with all folding models gaining an ‘F’ suffix. Using a two-piece frame that folds vertically through the centre-line of the implement, these models achieve an overall transport width of 2.85m.
All Enduro models use three rows of tines, with folding models achieving a 270mm tine spacing to encourage soil mixing and incorporation of residues. Tine choices include Triflex auto-reset tines with 700kg of release force, or shear-bolt protection versions. Triflex tines also feature a dual working angle, for controlled soil movement, creating deep loosening and shallow mixing capability in one operation.
Where the Enduro Pro offers on-the-move hydraulic adjustment for working depth, and includes a parallelogram linkage to maintain machine attitude when the depth is adjusted, the lighter Enduro is manually adjusted with spacers on its hydraulic depth cylinders.
Both are able to work from shallow to deep, but while the Enduro can operate from 5.0 to 30cm deep, the Enduro Pro can run deeper, to a maximum working depth of 35cm. The linkage-mounted 4.0m Enduro F is priced from £20,093, with the 4.0m Enduro Pro F priced from £21,639 (prices correct at december 2020).
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations