As demand for specialist combine harvester headers has increased in recent years, Fendt is now expanding its range to include special headers from Austrian manufacturer Geringhoff. To this end, a long-term partnership was recently agreed between the two agricultural equipment manufacturers.
Geringhoff is known worldwide as a premium manufacturer of draper headers, corn pickers, headers for special crops and folding headers – a perfect complement to Fendt’s combines. Geringhoff’s products include draper headers with flexible cutterbars, and with a split frame and reel for the best ground adaptation, and an optional flexible cutterbar for the lowest pickup losses in stalk and bean cutting. These units adapt perfectly to the ground contour. Geringhoff also provides special sunflower and millet heads.
Fendt customers will be able to use Geringhoff headers with working widths of up to 13.70m with their Fendt combines. The existing range of Fendt headers – FreeFlow, PowerFlow and CornFlow – will also be available.
“Geringhoff is known worldwide as a pioneer in professional headers and attachments for maximum harvesting speeds at the lowest pickup losses,” the chairman of the Agco/Fendt management board, Christoph Gröblinghoff, said. “These headers are an excellent complement to our existing range, and we can now provide solutions for all our customers.”
Geringhoff’s headers are sourced through sales partners and fully managed by Geringhoff, with them or the sales partner taking care of the purchasing, processing, service and after-sales side of Geringhoff’s products. Geringhoff headers are sold in Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand and Africa.
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations