J Riley Beet Harvesters UK has appoint Matt Carse to take over nationwide sales of the market-leading Vervaet product range, which also includes the Hydro-Trike self-propelled chassis line-up.
Mr Riley has joined from a competitor, and brings with him considerable experience of the industry.
“I’ve been involved with sugar beet machinery for 11 years,” he said. “I’d been selling harvesters for another company since 2012, and more recently I also undertook aftersales management, overseeing the parts and service departments.
“Naturally I’m passionate about the beet industry, and I’ve always known that Rileys has a very good reputation, both for the product as well as its aftersales service. In fact, I think the reputation of the backup and the overhauled machines it also offers is so high that it’s actually recognised by almost every harvester owner, even if they don’t own a Vervaet.
“So it’s very exciting to jump into a very well established business and hopefully carry on the good success they’ve already had,” he added. “I’m a firm believer in building up personal relationships with customers and doing business in the field, so I’m looking forward to getting stuck into it and meeting those that I don’t already know.”
Riley’s managing director Jeremy Riley said he knew Matt already from the competitor.
“So, we were already aware of the way he operated, and liked it,” he added. “I strongly believe that life is all about people, so having the right team has always been of the utmost importance.
“We believe that Matt is someone who shares our ethos and values, and will consequently fit very well into the company, bringing some new ideas to mix with our own, continuing our drive forward and into the future.”
For more information visit: www.jrileyagri.co.uk.
- Dealerships wanted to meet demand for Tuchel sweepers
- Reekie Ltd takes on Bauer irrigation equipment at Perth and Cupar depots
- Lemken: Steketee hoeing proves valuable in DeltaRow maize
- John Deere: New Gator snow blades and grit spreaders
- Pöttinger: Mechanical crop care range launched
- Michelin: Three new sizes added to AgriBib IF tyre range
- JF Hudson: Silo Crab minimises waste forage
- Collings Brothers representing Merlo again in the East of England
- Mastenbroek: Drainage plan increases yields and reduces black-grass
- Amazone: Flagship Tyrok 400 offers higher speeds for higher outputs
- Lemken: Latest Azurit drill can sow soy beans to sunflower seeds and apply microgranules
- Hutchinsons: Omnia and Claas collaboration extends connectivity ability
- Horsch: New model M expands Avatar drill range
- Yokohama: OHT division to double capacity of new plant in India
- DataConnect: Mixed fleets from five brands now viewable on a single portal of choice