Avant Tecno UK has taken the first steps in developing a UK service network by signing a service partner agreement with Wayne Field of W Field Agricultural Engineering & Services to provide aftersales support for Avant customers in the South-west of England.
Avant Tecno UK customer support engineer Neil Frost said developing a strong network of service partners was an important step forward in the growth of any manufacturer.
“It gives us confidence that our products are receiving the best aftersales care out in the real world and provides our customers with access to support closer to them, wherever they may be in the country,” he added. “With regular servicing and maintenance carried out by authorised and trained service technicians throughout the UK, the working life of our products can be extended, giving customers greater value from their investment.”
Avant Tecno UK managing director Raimo Ala-Korpi welcomed the announcement, stating that Wayne and Sally Field would be fantastic ambassadors the new support network.
- Amazone: New Ceus disc and tine combination cultivators launched
- Pichon: SV series slurry tankers meet the challenges of tomorrow
- Deutz-Fahr: Latest 7-Series TTV tractors offer greater comfort and higher traction
- Doosan: New generation DX140W-7 and DX160W-7 wheeled excavators unveiled
- New Holland: New flagship T7 HD tractor revealed
- Vervaet: Quad 550 UK demonstration tour planned
- Deutz-Fahr: New 5-series tractors launched
- Lemken: Front hopper improvements result in stronger drilling combinations
- Pöttinger: Jumbo 7000 flagship loader wagon launched
- New Holland dealer TH White acquires Murleys Agricultural
- Spapperi: Transplanter range now available in the UK
- Horsch: Exploring different aspects of autonomous driving systems
- Kubota: JE Rees takes on groundscare equipment
- Malpas Tractors: Latest retail website offers tractor spares online
- Hella: New S-series work lamps launched