Twose has expanded its UK sales team with the appointment of two new territory managers who will be covering England and Wales.
Craig Parkes, takes over the territory of North Wales, Central England and Northern England, while Nick Webb has taken over the territory of Central & South Wales and Southern England.
Both Craig and Nick come from farming backgrounds, and have gained a wealth of experience of the Twose product range and dealer network while working as product specialists and demonstrators for Twose’s parent company, McConnel.
Twose general manager Christian Davies said the appointments reflected the product range development the company had achieved and outlined its commitment to its UK dealer network both now and for the future.
“Twose are set to launch a range of new products in the coming months and Craig and Nick will be playing a vital role introducing these to our dealers and supporting customers enquiries,” he added.
With more than 185 years of heritage, Twose is proud to be one of the longest standing names within the agricultural industry and offers a comprehensive range of hedge trimmers, flail mowers, rotary mowers, folding rollers and everyday farm essentials such as yard scrapers and transport boxes.
For more information visit: www.twose.com.
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations
- Kuhn: Large-capacity diet feeder range extended
- Omnia: Variable-rate drilling more accessible than ever
- Bema: Two new sweepers introduced
- Bobcat: New Generation R-Series telescopic loaders launched
- Kverneland extends C&O Tractors’ area
- Väderstad strengthens its market presence in North America
- Continental: CompactMaster AG loader tyre launched