As Europe’s leading event for the farming industry, and a thriving leisure and tourism sector, the event will offer the ideal platform for any rural business operator looking to capitalise on the increased demand, customer spend and new demographics of visitor.
Farm Business Innovation 2020 will, however, have to ensure that the correct measures are in place to meet the current Covid-19 compliant regulations, as the safety of staff, visitors and exhibitors is the organiser’s number one priority.
For information on opportunities for exhibitors, and getting tickets for this year’s show, visit: www.farmbusinessshow.co.uk.
- Rolls-Royce: New fuel cell demonstrator will ensure electricity supplies
- New division will focus on Scot JCB’s agricultural customers
- Metos UK: Low-cost in-field sensors drive efficiency
- New Holland: Stage V compact Boomer offering launched
- Lemken: Solitair with divided seed hopper offers greater seeding flexibility
- New Holland: Skid-steer offering celebrates 50 years
- Amazone: New ZA-X and ZA-M mounted spreaders with EasySet 2
- Lemken: New overload protection for ploughs
- Pöttinger: Fourth production plant opens and expansion continues
- Spaldings: New subsoiler point for expanded range of SPL Ultra soil engaging parts
- Kubota: Oliver Beekes appointed southern area dealer manager
- Claas: Investment and co-operation with AgXeed
- JF Hudson: An agricultural storage solution for your tractor
- Kuhn UK: New service manager appointed
- Hutchinsons: Be clever about post-harvest cultivations